- cf_clock: a continued fraction clock/calendar, showing the fraction of time elapsed in the year as a continued fraction
- (Incomplete) Lisp interpreter that I made for my CSE 324 class at New Mexico Tech
- bowersarray: shows the first steps of evaluating a multidimensional array in Jonathan Bowers' array notation (version 1)
- fgh: shows the first steps of evaluating enormous numbers in the Fast Growing Hierarchy
- pascals_simplex: Calculates rows in higher-dimensional analogs of Pascal's triangle
- quine, a program that prints its own source code
All of these scripts should be run in Golly, a cellular automata simulator program.