- cf_clock: a continued fraction clock/calendar, showing the fraction of time elapsed in the year as a continued fraction
- bowersarray: shows the first steps of evaluating a multidimensional array in Jonathan Bowers' array notation (version 1)
- fgh: shows the first steps of evaluating enormous numbers in the Fast Growing Hierarchy
- pascals_simplex: Calculates rows in higher-dimensional analogs of Pascal's triangle
- quine, a program that prints its own source code
All of these scripts should be run in Golly, a cellular automata simulator program. Most of these are written in Python 2 so they need Golly v3.x or earlier.
- methuselah-searcher: finds methuselahs (long lasting cellular automaton configurations) and periodic patterns in a given rule. Not nearly as advanced as Adam P. Goucher's apgsearch. Written in Python 3.
- glider_destruction: finds minimal glider destruction of a pattern
- polynomial-gun-generator: can build a pattern that emits gliders at generations that follow almost any given polynomial sequence
- similar-rule-finder: finds outer-totalistic rules that are the most similar to a given rule and outputs to a text file